As I’ve increased usage of my MarsEdit-Jekyll static blog system I’ve started to flush out certain areas more to my liking. Here’s a few of the things I’ve done since I first posted about it:
- Changed how the sitemap is generated.
- Added example posts illustrating how to write things up in MarsEdit.
- Added a YouTube layout à la Tumblr.
- Added Draft functionality.
- Added timestamp support for multiple posts per day.
Little things that add up to a workable system for me. Again, feel free to fork it and make it better.